Putting conservation on the map
Our team is dedicated to helping partners working at any scale understand how Nature’s Network can be used in complement to local information to meet conservation goals. Explore the map below learn about the workshops we have led for partners, and where we are heading next. Interested in attending or requesting a workshop? Contact us.
Reference materials from workshops
Presentations slides and handouts (.pdf) from the Nature’s Network workshop series held in Hadley, Mass., during the last week of June, 2017.
Introduction to vision, science, and tools:
Example conservation applications:
- Habitat restoration case study and handout
- Aquatic connectivity case study and handout
- Habitat connectivity case study and handout
- Land protection priorities case study and handout
- Military permitting case study
- ArcGIS Applications examples
View a streaming recording of the “Introduction to Nature’s Network” webinar from Thursday, May 24, 2017 (The recording was started a little ahead of schedule, so advance the playback bar to 00:06:30 to get to the start of the presentation.)